Seanogy Environmental Solutions, Inc. (Seanogy) is a partnership between SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. (SEAOIL), the leading and largest independent fuel company in the Philippines; and Innogy Solutions, Inc. (Innogy), a Filipino-owned management consultancy and technical services company. The company was established leveraging on SEAOIL’s strength in logistics and presence all over the country plus Innogy’s proven expertise on environmental compliance and management.
Anchoring on both companies’ strengths, Seanogy was established in November 2016 to provide solutions for energy and the environment by offering environmentally sound treatment, storage, and disposal of equipment or materials containing Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) and other contaminants.
PCBs are a class of synthetic chemical compounds formed by the chlorination of biphenyl with chlorine gas. Because of its high boiling point, low flammability, low vapor pressure, chemical stability, and good electrical insulating properties; PCBs have been very suitable to many uses, particularly as a dielectric fluid in transformers, capacitors, and other enclosed electrical applications. However, PCBs have been identified as persistent organic pollutants (POPs) by the Stockholm Convention (SC), through which the reduction and elimination of PCBs was globally recognized.
To help the country fulfill its obligation as a signatory to the SC on POPs, Seanogy offers its services on PCB management.
Leader in energy and environmental management solutions for a sustainable future.
Provide world class services for energy-related activities while ensuring environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and business profitability.
- Mobile treatment of power transformers based on Sea Marconi’s Continuous Closed-Loop Dehalogenation (CDP ®) Process using a decontamination mobile unit (DMU)
- Export of equipment and wastes containing high concentration PCBs and PCB Wastes.
- Temporary Storage of Equipment containing High Concentration PCBs and PCB Wastes (HW Category F TSD Facility)
- PCB Spill Clean-up
- Permitting Assistance Associated with Seanogy’s Services (i.e. PCB Owner Online Registration, HW Category A TSD Facility Registration, etc.)
- Dismantling of PCB-containing Transformers and Corresponding Civil Works
- Transformer Oil Sampling and On-site PCB Analysis